Monday, May 4, 2009

Laws of the Universe II
























Death XIII, Digital photograph of a mixed media sculpture/assemblage manipulated with photo shop.

I couldn't sleep last night, I got up at 2 o clock in the morning and couldn't sleep so i watched tv, then after two hours of watching interesting shows about the drug war in america and how it doesn't make sense and that they should just legalize it like the Dutch so that they can control it better and another program from suprememastertv.com aboout global warming the end of the world and how we can stop it if we all become vegetarians - Be Veg- Go Green. :)

Then I tried sleeping again and still couldnt sleep so by 5 o clock i decided to get up. then I worked on my art and drank coffee with a cigarette or two and then i came here to the gallery to send you a letter and to upload some work onto the website (my work)


...Lest we should forget that we are traveling through space on a large living rock (that might be the reason why I couldn't sleep last night ,sometimes you remember that you are infinitely small.

No comments:

Post a Comment